Monday, 15 September 2008

Welcome


Hi, so I've finally joined the blogging era... If you know me, that's cool, it not, please introduce yourself if you enjoy reading, with a comment below.

I thought I'd start with a simple post. This is a photo of note.worthy's off Flickr. It's been on my favourites for a while and every time I look at it I feel motivated, like I can/should be doing more with my life. It reminds me to open my eyes to opportunities that are right in front of me.

I've recently started selling a few wee creations of mine on Felt, and although I haven't made much (any) money yet I've found it quite rewarding, and nice to be doing something different which I really enjoy. It's only a small thing in the grand scheme, but it's keeping my mind and hands active.

Oh well, that's me for now. Yesterday my copy of World Sweet World magazine arrived, and after a night drying off in the hot water cupboard (annoying drizzly rain), I'm looking forward to reading it.

- Emma xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x