Monday, 2 March 2009

Sweet advertising and Crafty Business






Hi! About time for an update. First of all, I got home today to see that the March issue of World Sweet World is out today! It's a really gorgeous wee mag, with heaps of fun things to make, and lots of inspiration for crafty folk like myself. Lucy from Felt also placed a sweet advert in the front two pages, which I got a spot in (see photos above).

Tonight was the second meeting of Crafty Business, a networking meetup set up by a very clever bunch of ladies. It was great - great content about building a Crafty Business and awesome to meet some more new and very interesting people. We had a 'show and tell' of our crafting wares, and everyone had something unique and superbly handmade. It's neat to put a face to many of the sellers on Felt, after having dribbled over their beautiful items for so long! I'm looking forward to next month's already!

A while back I went to a shop that I thought had a limited supply of paper, only to find they had TONNES. (Thanks Nat for giving me the voucher that made me go there!). I spent far too much money, but got some wonderful paper, which I've been working on a new 'range' with, not too different from my popular Scrabble tile pendants, so hopefully they'll be up on Felt within the next week or two.
That's all for now, nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x