Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Butterfly kisses


May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun.
And find your shoulder to light on.
To bring you luck, happiness and riches.
Today, tomorrow and beyond.

An Irish Blessing

I made this from a frame I had lying around, using wonderful scrapbooking papers and a butterfly punch. I love the way the frame is 3D, giving me room to make the butterflies pop-out a bit. Simple yet beautiful. Inspiration from here.
I also have some supplies coming in, mainly from the US, so when I get them I can start making something new and exciting, all going to plan. Pity mail from the US takes so long to get here!!!
Hope you all had a great Easter, back to work tomorrow for me.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x