Sunday, 7 June 2009

Phew, it's Sunday

I survived Craft2.0 yesterday. We had been warned about the number of people through the doors (especially just after opening at 11am), but it was so busy!!!! I had a great day, met lots of lovely people, got tonnes of great compliments and even sold enough to make the hard work worth it.

Now I have to post all my unsold items to my Felt store, so keep an eye out on that if you're looking for something you saw at Craft2.0.

A big thanks goes to Earl for helping me out with my stand, Sue, Lucy and their helpers for making the day as non-hectic as possible, everyone who came through the doors, and especially Mark for not getting angry after I spent all my nights hidden away in the office.

The photos above are of my stall, and my purchases from the day; a gorgeous print from Minu, and a necklace from Random Little Things. I just wish I'd had more time to have a better look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x