Wednesday, 3 June 2009

See you there!


Only three sleeps to go until Craft2.0, eeek!!! Here are some of the goodies you can see and buy at Craft 2.0 this Saturday. Don't forget, it's at Our City O-Tautahi on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Oxford Terrace, from 11am - 3pm. I'll be downstairs in Gallery Two. Come along and support and meet the talented crafty community here in Christchurch, and from out of town.

Some exciting things to note:

• Be in quick - Free Craft2.0 goodies bags for the first 50 adults and 50 kids through the door!!!

There'll be prize draws, including one on my stall! Enter for free, to win any item you like from my Felt store. The winner will be announced on here the following weekend.

• I'll be removing everything from my Felt store on Friday night, and will be re-adding everything (and tonnes more assuming I'm not going to sell out) over the days after Craft2.0.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x