Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Recents gifts (to me, from me)

Left Nesting dolls (aka Russian dolls or Matryoshka dolls) from Notty Horse at South City (also available on their website here). I've been looking for a nice set for a while, and was stoked when I saw this set!

Middle Jumbo Bulldog Clip from new store, Smiggle on George Street in Dunedin. It's 15cm long and quite an effort to squeeze! Also available from their webiste, here.

Right Queen Anne Teacup, Saucer and Plate Set from Broad Bay China, down the Otago Peninsula. If you're in Dunedin you have to visit this shop, it's divine! This set matches the butterfly I bought a few weeks back (blogged here).

1 comment:

  1. I love Smiggle! I'm so happy to hear they are in NZ now. I chanced upon one of their stores in Sydney last year and spent almost and hour in there buying stationery. Kikki K is another super cute stationery shop - they just opened a store in Riccarton Mall too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x