Thursday, 26 November 2009

To market, to market

That's right, Freedom Creative will be at The Night Market next Thursday!!!

Hot on the heels of Craft2.0, Felt is proud to present The Night Market, a Christmas shopping event on Thursday 3 December from 6pm till 10pm, for those who like something different. Featuring some of the best and brightest of the Christchurch craft community, The Night Market is a treasure trove of beautiful handmade products, including jewellery, accessories, candles, books and all manner of gorgeous Christmas decorations and gift ideas. Head along after work or make a night of it!

I'll have some new products that aren't even listed in my Felt shop yet (which I'll post about before then if I get the chance, not promising anything though!).

Yay! xox


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could go! The poster is so, so lovely too. Have fun, make sure you do a blog post with plenty of photo's after it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x