Sunday, 6 December 2009

How'd the market go? Great!

The Night Market on Thursday was a great night! I was beside the lovely Rose of Rose Among Thorns and there were so many other talented crafters, with awesome looking stalls. And of course, lots of lovely customers, some who even come along just to see me! How nice. There were tonnes of people through the doors and everyone seemed to be in the Christmas pressie buying spirit!

Thanks to everyone who visted, and everyone who helped organise the night, especially Lucy. Here's a photo of my stall at the beginning of the night. I sold out of magnets and gift tags (both made especially for the occasion).
I've spent the last few days filling orders from the market, photographing my stock and updating my Felt store, which is looking a lot healthier now.

My range is ever-changing because of the papers I use and my mind not standing still, but new to my range now are custom made Scrabble letter brooches and pins, and Japanese fabric hair ties.

Check back on Monday for an awesome giveaway, two prizes to be won!

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks gorgeous Emma, sounds like it was heaps of fun (and love that it was a night market!). I'm loving your new fabric hair ties too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x