Monday, 14 December 2009

One last Felt Favs post before Christmas

Hopefully you're all getting your Christmas shopping out of the way nice and early (if you can call this early)... but if you need a few last minute (well, for buying online anyway) pressies, check out my latest favourite finds on Felt.

1) I think everyone on Felt has 'ooohhhed' over hjrddesign's Magnetic Decals. So cool and unique!
2) Be eco-fashionable this Christmas with Skipapple's Coffee Cup Eco-Sleeves.
3) New to Felt, Create Or Bust's funky brooches. I love 'Frankie'.
4) Honey Design's Alice in Wonderland Bookmarks would be a great stocking filler!
5) For the girl on the go, Ruby In The Dust's Pocket Mirror and Pouch.
6) And last but not least, for someone special, Two Wee Birds Sterling Silver Pendant by Wishing Tree.

Love them all.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my Coffee Sleeve hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for any with birds on it!.. I have a needle felted bird on my wish list, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Alice in Wonderland bookmarks are incredibly cute. Great idea for a stocking stuffer or thoughtful little gift for a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x