Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Hello 2010!

Oh hello there, you came around fast, didn't you 2010!? Where the heck did 2009 go?

Since I last wrote I am a year older, a lot more single, now dark haired and relaxed after a lovely Christmas with all my family.

I hope you all had a fun New Year's. I'm looking forward to a new start for the new year. I'm currently looking for a flat to live in, which is never a terribly fun task (especially when you have half a house of stuff to fit in one bedroom!).

Here's a few resolutions (if I write them here it should help me keep them):

1) To do my book-keeping at the end of each month, no excuses, just do it
2) To not be so angry and stressed about my 9-5 job
3) To continue to provide excellent, professional craft services to all my customers

4) To support local crafts-people and buy handmade
5) To continue to value my wonderful friends and family, and make sure they know how much I love them
6) To go out more often, do different things, and enjoy life!


I'm still off 'real' work for the rest of this week, but I re-opened my shop yesterday. I haven't had a chance to update it, but there's still goodies there, and just ask if you can't see what you're after.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year :)

    Was the dark hair a result of christmas with the family? hehe ;)

    Best of luck with your new years resolutions. I have chosen not to set any this year, because every year I set them — and every year I don't keep them. So my new motto is simply "New Year, New Beginnings".

    2010 is going to be a GREAT year. I can feel it in me waters :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a sneak peak of your new hair colour? I'd say that's craft related? Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kylie.
    I usually don't set any resolutions either, but I thought I should this year, as things have already changed a lot over the last month for me. I think 2010 is going to be a great year too, hopefully for all the crafty lovelies (like ourselves!) who deserve it!

    Hi Millie.
    Hmmm, not sure about posting a pic of myself on here. It would be interesting if I had a before/after shot! See you at Crafty Business.

    Emma xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x