Saturday, 9 January 2010

In the mail

All these Ttable Office goodies arrived for me in the mail yesterday as a (wee bit late) Birthday, Christmas and 'Hello' pressie. I'm so lucky that I have a friend who understands me so well, to send me things which I absolutely adore. Thanks Jeesun, you rock my socks off, even though we've never met and you're on the other side of the world.

Click on the photo for a better picture of what they are:
1) Letters and notes, all packaged into wee envelopes and on super sweet stationary
2) Stickers. It's a girl missing her skipping rope, which you're meant to draw on with a message
3) Tree & Bird Mobile - I haven't assembled it yet, as I'm hopefully moving house soon, but I found a photo of what it looks like - so cool!
4) Rainbow Girl card, with a note folded under her arm, which you can replace with whatever you like
5) Deer For You Badge - I'm a sucker for badges, and this one's my new favourite for sure

4 comments:

  1. How very sweet & thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I have 2 mates that get me like this and we spoil each other on our birthdays... its the best ever! seriously we ferret out presents during the year to make the gift super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't decide which one is my fav. they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I look forward to looking at your Felt store when it's up and running again.
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x