Thursday, 25 February 2010

A 50th, a proposal and some camping


WARNING: Image heavy post follows!

As my previous post mentioned, last weekend I was off 'somewhere special, for something special'. I went on a quick trip down to Movora (between Queenstown, Te Anau and Invercargill), a place where my family (and way back to when my grandparents were young) have been going camping for years. It was my Dad's partner's 50th birthday, and she didn't know that my brother and I (and some of her family) were coming down to celebrate with them, so it was a lovely surprise.

Here's a photo diary of the four days - we seem to have done a lot, but it was still very relaxing! (You can click on the photos to enlarge them if you can't read the text).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x