Friday, 5 February 2010

Flying super cat

As I write this my poor wee kitty, Holly, is in the air between me and my Mum's place. She's been living with me in Christchurch for about eight years, and when I couldn't find a flat where they would allow cats, I asked Mum if she would mind taking her back. I hope she keeps Mum company but I was so sad to see her go (I cried, a lot, is that odd?!).

On a different note, I can't believe it's February already!!! Happy Waitangi Day for tomorrow. How super sucky is it that it falls on a weekend, grrrr!.

3 comments:

  1. Oh she's beautiful.. at least she hasn't left your family and you know she'll be well looked after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful! I would have cried buckets if I had to do that with my cat, he's like a second child (but with being less prone to tantrums...) so totally not weird!

    My previous cat, Smudge, went to live with my Mum after Grace was born — he was just too old to handle it when she hit being a toddler. He's so happy now and is loving his new 'retirement home' as we call it, fingers crossed Holly has the same luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    Just found your blog!
    Greetings from Italy,
    Federica.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x