Thursday, 18 February 2010

Somewhere special with special people

Hi everyone.

I'm off somewhere special, for something special for the next four days. Here's a photo of the gifts I've been working on this week - some colourful bunting that says "Happy Birthday" across it (quite an effort considering my sewing skills!), a handmade felt "In Case You Forget" brooch, and a card inspired by this. On the right, the pressies all wrapped up. I love wrapping gifts in simple wrapping, and I'm loving plain old brown packaging paper at the moment.

I'll do a blog update to let you know all about it when I get back, hopefully with photos of the lovely weather, scenery and good times.

Any orders and messages will be sorted on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

Emma xox

1 comment:

  1. what gorgeous creative pressies and that is such a cute card - hope you have a nice mini break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x