Sunday, 14 March 2010

I'm a winner (again)


Now, you probably think I just sit here entering competitions on blogs all day long.... I promise I don't, but I do seem to win quite a few (I must have my Grandma's luck!).

These are my most recent winnings (above left) - wonderful Kozo Japanese Masking Tape (yay, finally a NZ store selling this!) (website here), and some lovely goodies from Songbird Designs (blog here, shop here).

On the right are some wonderful ideas of how to use the tape; Some sweet clips/pegs (found here) and wonderful wrapping (found here).

That photo was taken with my new digital camera (I wanted a wee one that would fit in my handbag, I still love my Panasonic DMC-FZ8!!!). It's a Sony DSC-W350, and takes awesome panaramic shots, so I'll have to try that out very soon!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! It's finally summery again after a few days of horrible weather, nice! I'll be back with a giveaway later this week.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x