Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Busy busy, new products coming very soon!

Sorry, I've been neglecting the blog a bit lately in favour of getting lots of crafting done! It's because I'll be at Craft 2.0 in Wellington on June 12th. It's my first out of Christchurch market and I'm pretty excited about it! I'll have new products that aren't even available in my shop yet. I'd love to show you them, but because it's so dark at the moment and I'm not home for any hours of daylight, I can't photograph them... so you'll have to wait until the weekend. Sorry folks.

I'll also be at A Craft Affair on Sunday 11th July, at Our City O-Tautahi in Christchurch, which is bound to be awesome.

8 comments:

  1. Darn it, the 11th is when I fly out and it's really early in the morning. Would have loved to drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful things - I'll be at Craft 2.0 also, and I'm hoping I'll be able to sneak away from my stall so I can come and say hi and take a look at your works :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing your goodies too, and meeting all the other talented crafters that'll be there. Sadly we're flying up and back on the day, so it might be a bit rushy, but we'll still hopefully get a chance to have a wee chat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A group of us from Hawkes Bay are coming through to Wellington Craft 2.0 so we hope to meet all the people we've read so much about. See you there.
    Joy
    (Lovelythings on Felt)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Joy said! Look forward to meeting you and your lovely work in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for your prep for Craft 2.0! I am going to see if I can make it!

    From your experience, do you think we can take photos of the event and blog about it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments guys.

    Meeks > Yip, I'm sure you can take photos and blog about it - the more publicity the better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x