Sunday, 30 May 2010

New products, debuting at Craft2.0!


Woohoo!! Finally here are some photos of some new (and some existing) products. The new ones will be debuting at Craft2.0 in a few weeks time. I'll have other new products too, and items starting from as little as $3. Here's what they are:

1) New Japanese Paper Butterfly Gift Cards
2) New Japanese Paper Peg Magnets (these are super strong!)
3) Stick Pins in new designs
4) Wooden Brooches in new designs
5) New Scrabble Board Coaster Sets
6) New Acrylic "Window" Necklaces
7, 8, 9) New Japanese Paper Bamboo Necklaces. I've simplified the design of these and added a range of new shapes. They'll also be a tad cheaper than my previous Bamboo Necklaces.

9 comments:

  1. i love the idea of the scrabble coasters. genius. i so want to put my drink on a triple word score! also, number 8 has my name all over it. love your new stuff!! good luck at craft 2.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the coasters!!
    And the peg magnets are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh neat! loving the new stuff. what a good way to use up all those scrabble boards you must have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh............I love the peg magnets!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see these in real life at Craft 2.0.! Not sure if I can pick a fave, maybe the pegs, no, the coasters, mmm or 7, 8 & 9!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, can I put my name on a set of those scrabble coasters and get them from you at Craft2.0?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks guys! Glad you think they're pretty cool - especially the coasters!

    Elisabeth, yip, I can do that for you. I'll put a set aside. Not sure how much they'll be yet... $15 max I think. I tried to find your email address to email and let you know, but couldn't find it off your blog or facebook page.

    Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. was really cool seeing you and your lovely things at craft 2.0... I would have said Hi but you were nice and busy.

    katherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed reading your blog, some lovely work. Perhaps your readers would be interested in visiting NZ's #1 Online Gift Store at www.NooZealand.co.nz. Will be getting in touch to discuss some online business opportunities with you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x