Tuesday, 20 July 2010

The Envelope Project


I sent in my envelope for The Envelope Project today. Have you heard of this? I was a bit slow on the up-take. Pip from Meet Me At Mike's is organising it. People are sending in a decorated envelope with a few crafty goodies in it, and then someone will win THE WHOLE LOT! I was number 312, so that's a lot of fun things to win for some lucky devil. If you want to participate, your envelope must reach Pip by 30th July. Photos of the envelopes here.

I threw mine togther very quickly, and included some old children's books pages, Japanese paper, wallpaper scraps, old housie cards, a bit of Japanese fabric and other wee bits and bobs. The envelope is made from the front page of a newspaper from 1912.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x