Sunday, 10 October 2010

New products (finally!)

Finally I've had the chance to photograph some new products I've been working on. These are vintage kimono fabric necklaces and brooches. I got the gorgeous Japanese fabric from Cherry Blossom and have been looking for a way to use it for ages. As usual, I used Ponoko for the laser cut bamboo pieces and highly recommend them for the awesome customer service they provide! I'll be debuting this range at Craft 2.0, which is less than three weeks away!

So that's where I've been lately, busy busy making new things and getting up enough stock for upcoming markets and the pre-Christmas rush. Better get back to work!

Em x

13 comments:

  1. looking lovely:) look forward to seeing them at craft2.0... eek haven't done a think to get ready yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I think my favorite is the hexagon one on the bottom right but it's hard to choose
    Evie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great, I think the circles are my favourite
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! They're a lot more time consuming to make than they probably look, so they may end up being a limited edition range. Fun to work with fabric for a change though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great - I'm loving the small circles. Could you drop me a line please Emma. Am writing an article for Zest - wondering if you would be interested in being interviewed. katymcrae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So impressed. I love the top right especially. "CLASS," I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, will you be putting these in your Felt shop after Craft 2.0?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karey.
    Yip, I sure will be putting them in my Felt shop after Craft2.0, that is, if I have any left! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I hope there might be a few pieces left over:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x