Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Thanks for the support, you're lovely

Just a quick post to say a huge thanks to everyone who read and commented on my last post. You are all awesome and made me feel perfectly 'normal' and sane! I've replied to a lot of you below that post but honestly, every single one of you gave me something to smile about and something to think about. I love this quote that Evie wrote, so quickly made it into a printable image. Help yourself if you want. x

EDIT  Just read this and you should too.

1 comment:

  1. My fav quote is sort of along those lines. "Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating youself".
    Back in college we had to write an essay about how we'd developed during that year - that quote was pretty much the basis of my essay. It means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x