Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Looking Back

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm still in holiday mode, but back at my full time job today. I've just been looking back at my post from about this time last year, which had a few resolutions for 2010, let's see how I did;

1) To do my book-keeping at the end of each month, no excuses, just do it. Ah yeah, ok, I didn't really do too well at this, but as of now it's up to date! I did do my tax return myself so that's quite an achievement considering I've never studied accounting.

2) To not be so angry and stressed about my 9-5 job. I think I achieved this a lot more during the last half of the year, so that's got to be a good thing. I'll be keeping it up this year.

3) To continue to provide excellent, professional craft services to all my customers. Well achieved.

4) To support local crafts-people and buy handmade. This was too easy with all the awesome products around me! Over half of the Christmas gifts I gave last year were handmade.

5) To continue to value my wonderful friends and family, and make sure they know how much I love them. I hope I've achieved this, let me know if I haven't!

6) To go out more often, do different things, and enjoy life! I think I did do this a bit more in 2010 than previous years. I definitely enjoyed 2010 and am looking forward to making 2011 an awesome year!

2 comments:

  1. Hope 2011 is even better for you! Look forward to catching up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you acheived all your goals ... got 2011's sorted?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x