Monday, 24 January 2011

Recent makings


 Click on the image for a larger view 

Here's a couple of wee family projects I've finished over the last month.

On the left is the Glass Calendar I made for my Mum for Christmas (she's a glass artist).

On the right are wedding invitations I made for my Dad and his wife to be. I pretty much had free reign over what to do for them and all they told me was that their colours would be silver and lavender. Whenever I make wedding stationery for people I think 'this is so nice, I could do this for a living', but by the end of it I'm glad I only do it once in a blue moon!

3 comments:

  1. haha, love the comment about invite making. That sounds so much like me - so enthusiastic to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That calendar is just fabulous - I bet your mother was delighted :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x