Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Felt like new!


Monday saw the launch of the new and improved Felt site. Felt is close to my heart and the small team have been busy working on the update for ages. Their hard work shows in the new site - it's fresh, stylish and easier to use.

Last night I updated my shop with some new necklaces and brooches, and I'm now selling Scrabble tile rings. I now also offer international shipping on all my items and combined shipping, meaning that you only pay for postage for the first item you buy, all other items in the order ship for free. Finding lovely items on Felt is now effortless, with improved search functions and shops split into categories, and telling everyone about what you've found is easy with the new Facebook and Twitter buttons.

Basically, it's awesome and you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x