Sunday, 17 April 2011

30 Before 30 - Update

Hi everyone! How are you all?

I've been super slack lately with my 30 Before 30 list... I will have completed one very big and exciting task before the end of this week though, but more on that on Wednesday...

The last task I attempted was #29 Give Blood. I was signing up with the NZ Blood Service in the Millenium building when the February 22nd earthquake struck. Thankfully that meant I wasn't in my work building, but I didn't get to complete the task, so I'll have to make another appointment soon. I wonder what happened to the clipboard with all my information on it that I ended up throwing across the floor.

However... there's one thing on the list that I'll now never be able to complete after that devastating day; #20 Climb the ChristChurch Cathedral Tower, so I'm calling on suggestions for a replacement task. What shall I do instead?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm glad you are ok after being in the earthquake. Might they rebuild the cathedral tower?
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x