Wednesday, 20 April 2011

It's holiday time!

Tomorrow my wonderful Mum and I are off on the most amazing trip!!! We're flying all the way to Venice and then going on a fourteen night cruise around the Mediterranean; Italy, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, France, Spain and Malta. I can't even express in words how excited I am!

That means that my Felt shop will soon be closed for a few weeks.

Arrivederci!

I'll leave you with some gorgeous travel related Felt finds:

custom-made.mini.photo.book
$20.00
The Vespa - photo block
$20.00
Up, Up & Away decals - reuseable fabric wall stickers, original wallscape
$95.00
Upcycled Billboard Passport Cover - Pink!
$5.00
Eiffel Tower Charm Necklace
$18.00

3 comments:

  1. So jealous. Have a wonderful trip. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, hope you have a amazing time!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh jealous jealous jealous! Yay you, have a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x