Tuesday, 17 May 2011

A few holiday snaps

My holiday was amazing! Thanks for your comments on my last post wishing me safe travels. 

That also means I've completed another of my tasks from my
30 Before 30 list; 1. Take, or have flights booked for an overseas trip. A GIANT thank you and BIG SLOPPY KISS to my amazing Mum for the opportunity of a lifetime and being a great travel partner.

Here's a few of the 1400 photos I took over two and a half weeks.

Venice was so lovely and different - definitely one of my favourite places.

The view of Venice from St Mark's Campanile.

Click here to read more...

 
Italian women having a conversation in Bari.

Inside the Notre-Dame de la Garde
in Marseilles.

Dubrovnik - my other favourite place! I'm looking forward to going back to Croatia one day.

The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.


The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona - photos will never show how huge and wonderful this church is.
 
Mum at the Colosseum.
 
Jellyfish at the awesome aquarium in Genoa.


3 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip! I love the photos and they brought back great memories! I also love Venice and Dubrovnik, although I'm sure both have changed since I went 20 odd years ago! We were in Dubrovnik just before the war,(literally, the week before it all got too dangerous to visit) so it might be sad to go back and see the damage still evident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I cant wait to get over to see some of these amazing places one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just incredible - seems like a fairy tale... lucky you!!!! How did you get back on the plane???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x