Monday, 20 June 2011

Getting my craft on


It's less than two weeks til the next Craft2.0, on Saturday July 2nd. I'm busy preparing things for my stall, and hoping the wee aftershocks Christchurch is getting don't come at just the wrong time to stuff up the resining process!

Doing the trip up to Wellington for the day is always fun. We're usually the last to arrive with only a few minutes to spare and the market is over before we know it. Then it's off to the pub for a well earned drink before heading home. I love catching up with other sellers and customers, and the rush and excitement of the day keeps me coming back for more!

If you're a friend of Craft2.0 and you come along, you'll get an awesome bag filled with goodies, including a sweet treat and discount voucher from Freedom Creative (to be used on the day, or in my Felt shop during July). If you want to become a friend, you can here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x