Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Craft2.0 treats

Look at all the lovely goodies I bought at Craft2.0 on Saturday!!! The market was a bit more quiet than usual, so I had a decent chance to have a look around thanks to my lovely stall neighbours.
  1. 'Shits 'n Giggles' and 'Too Many Lollies Will Make Your Teeth Fall Out' tea towels by Dustys & Lulu
  2. 'God Bless Sunday Morning' print by Dear Colleen
  3. Print by Devon Smith (I've wanted one of her works for SO long!)
  4. A sweet felt bird brooch by Katy of Threadmark
  5. A ceramic brooch by Stephanie Cahorel
  6. Blue owl print by Sweet William
  7. Lucky dip hearts and quote/unquote magnets by Helen of Tinch

1 comment:

  1. what a great assortment of loveliness - I just love the Sweet William print... and the ceramic brooch... and the quote/unquote magnets...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x