Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Snow day!

Yesterday was the most amazing snow day ever! I haven't seen that much snow in the ten years I've lived in Christchurch. That's the view from my house (a wee bit up the Port Hills), and the view down Dyers Pass Road - the main road down the hill. The road was closed for most of the day, so I got to stay home from work (and still am now because the snow has turned to ice this morning).

Yesterday I did a bit of work, went for wee walks down the street and had fun throwing snowballs for the dogs, and then watching them get very confused about where they'd gone amongst the rest of the snow.

Mother Nature really is giving us the full deal this year. I'm definitely not complaining about this treat though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x