Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Hey 2011, please slow down!

Wow, the year is flying by huh? I can't believe another month is nearly over... Just thought I'd do a quick round-up of all the wee things that happened in August:
  • I sent off a range of my Japanese paper jewellery to new stockist, Vesta Design Store in Queenstown.
  • I completed a custom order for a lovely lady from Tauranga. She wanted four of my butterfly frames in a larger size than I usually make, for her bedroom - so sweet that someone likes them enough to put them in such a personal space. I have no idea what her bedroom looks like - but that photo is how I imagine them. I also made a few spares, so I'll have them with me at Spring Encraftment on September 10th.
  • We had a great week long break in one of my favourite places - Wanaka. It was really nice to get out of Christchurch, have some fun on the slopes and actually relax.
  • We had fun building snowmen and making snow angels when it snowed a heap for the second time this year.
  • I've been sick with a nasty flu that I just can't seem to shake. I've now had more than two weeks off work for sickness this year. With that, snow, earthquakes and holidays I feel like I've been away from work for more time than I've been there!
  • I won the amazing prize of a 'Little Weathered Friend' journal from Bibliographica. Louise won a prize in my last giveaway, so that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x