Wednesday, 21 September 2011

30 Before 30 - #26 Coffee

Some people find it really hard to believe that I don't drink coffee (or tea (except for fruity/herbal ones) for that matter). I hate the smell of coffee and from the few sips I'd tasted, pretty much knew I hated the taste of it too. Even though I used to work in a cafe/bar with a coffee machine (making them all day) I'd never downed a whole cup, so I put it on my 30 Before 30 list to at least give it a chance. 

And you know what... I hated it. It's bitter and gross. I'm glad I had a yummy juice to wash it down!

And that's about all I have to say about the experience.  Now that it's done, I never have to drink it again, hooray!

See my original 30 Before 30 post here
See all 30 Before 30 posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x