Thursday, 15 September 2011

Clever Sisters


I met heaps of lovely customers and some awesome crafty people at Spring Encraftment last weekend. Among the stall-holders that I (very briefly) met, were twin sisters Christie and Megan.

Christie, aka ChristieBell Designs makes those sweet glass bottle necklaces. That wee fox and mushroom with a caterpillar (as well as cool birds nests), are handmade from polymer clay and carefully placed inside the tiny vials. I love them and can't stop thinking about them - I really should have bought one at the market...

And Megan, aka Sly Fox Jewellery makes those funky rings (among other beauties), with illustrations from UK based designer InkFive.

Sweet eh? Very clever girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x