Monday, 21 November 2011

To market, to market....


Looking to get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up? The Christmas Encraftment Market is this Saturday and is the perfect opportunity to support talented local craftspeople and finish your Christmas shopping.

I'll be there will my usual range of Japanese paper jewellery, Scrabble jewellery and butterfly frames. If you're really stuck and not sure what Great Aunty Dot would get the most enjoyment from, I'll also have gift vouchers for sale (in $15, $25 and $35 amounts), so she can browse my online store at her leisure.

With over 80 craft stalls including my favourites Black Swan Designs, Mudbird, Sailor Spy, Relique, In My Backyard, Honey and Spice, Rose In Thorns and Sly Fox Jewellery there'll be no shortage of amazing products, and the live music and yummy food will keep the whole family happy!

When: This Saturday, November 26, 10am - 3pm
Where: Christchurch Girl's High School Gym, 10 Matai Street, Riccarton, Christchurch 
Why: Because supporting local small businesses and shopping for awesome, unique gifts is fun!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x