Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Last market of the year...


Wow, it's all go around here at the moment! I'm just back from a lovely four day trip to Wellington, for a wedding and a bit of a break. I'm also about to deliver some items to a wonderful new stockist (more on that later), trying to get Christmas sorted and preparing for my last market of the year - All I Want For Christmas this Saturday.

If you're still looking for an opportunity to shop for sweet handmade items and support local businesses please come along. It's on at Shirley Intermediate School, in the hall, on the corner of North Parade and Shirley Road, from 10am til 4pm. All my favourite people will be there, including Black Swan Designs, Stitchology, In My Backyard, Cloud Nine Creative, Rose In Thorns and Locket, and of course there'll be new talent too.

After the market I'm hoping to get some more items into my Felt shop, so if you're out of town, or don't get a chance to pop along, that's where you'll find my things if you need a quick pressie. I have cuff links for the men in your life, hair clips for the kids, jewellery for your mum and my magnet sets make the perfect wee stocking stuffers or secret Santa gifts.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x