Thursday, 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas!



2011 has been a roller coaster of a year for me and many other New Zealanders. The earthquakes shook up our city and changed life as we knew it. Not long after, my Dad got married and I had the pleasure of accompanying my Mum on an amazing cruise around the Mediterranean. Christchurch also had some crazy snow days and to finish the year off, I moved in to a lovely cottage (that feels a bit like living in a bach) with a good friend.

I've had a manic last few months, with so many orders and markets, and am taking a break from Freedom Creative for a few weeks to spend time with friends and family; eating, drinking, playing, watching and laughing - all the things I love about Christmas.

I hope you all have the chance to take a break over Christmas and in the New Year. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog this year and I'll see you back here in 2012!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x