I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and have time to enjoy lazing in the sun with your loved ones, with good food and drinks by your side.
Thanks for your support during 2012 and I'll see you back here sometime in the new year.
|1. Sneaker | 2. Hand Printed Table Runner | 3. Coloured Bullseye Felt Brooch|
4. Wellington Street | 5. Eco Friendly Quick Red Fox
6. Edible Wafer Paper Butterflies | 7. Original Munchbox | 8. Whimsical Fairy Door
9. Romantic Floral Ampersand Print
|Softies and cool felt items by Danielle Jin || Cute items by Momshoo|
|Hand carved stamps by Potto Stamps || Life drawing || The band|
My wee haul - hand carved stamp by Potto Stamps, Apple Boy Brooch by
Danielle Jin and Bunny Brooch by Momshoo
|1. Dusky Leaf Monkey on our balcony at Burau Bay|
2. The view of the resort from the top of the World's steepest cable car
3. Cocktails on the beach, yes please!
4. A pretty lantern where we had dinner one evening
5. On top of Lasah, the Asiatic Elephant
6. Fish spa time! The weirdest feeling ever...
|1. Kai Kai or Xin Xin at the Macau Giant Panda Pavilion|
2. The House of Dancing Water show (another blog post to follow)
3. Amazingly intricate carved wood on display in one of the casinos
4. Macau - the city of 24hr lights
|1. We drank so much tea in China|
2. Bugs for dinner? No thanks, but the food we did eat was delicious!
3. Detail on one of the temples we visited.
4. Scooping up rice at the end of the day - they dry it on the sides of the roads
|1. Our jungle cabana|
2. So many big bugs and critters to be found!
3. Taman Negara National Park
4. Night time scorpion hunt success!
5. The most terrifying part of the holiday... the canopy walkway
6. Cute baby boars that wandered through the resort
|1. I-City trees - made of tonnes of LED lights|
2. Flowers too
3. A cool brooch made by Foon of Things Eye Made, who showed us around KL
4. What I spent most of my time in KL doing - being sick and reading
The Happiness Project (it's good, you should read it too)
|1. Singapore Zoo - cute wee lizard checking out the Giant Tortoises|
2. Pygmy hippo at the zoo
3. Maad craft fair (another blog post to follow)
4. Delicious pastries from Bread Society
5. Tuppaware installation at The Red Dot Design Museum