Monday, 23 January 2012

30 Before 30 - #24 Blog every day for ten days

Starting tomorrow, for the next ten days I'm going to write a blog post every day. I thought it was a good time to do it, while my Felt shop is pretty quiet, so they'll be more personal posts as not much news is coming from Freedom Creative at the moment.

Here's what they'll be about:
  1. Things you probably didn't know about me
  2. The recipes to a great New Year
  3. Music to warm my soul
  4. Please Mr Postman
  5. It runs in the family
  6. What I'd like for Christchurch
  7. My new love (that you've probably been using for ages)
  8. Not often seen - some photos of me
  9. Just for giggles
  10. Summer lovin'
You can see these ten posts by clicking here
    See my original 30 Before 30 post here
    See all 30 Before 30 posts here

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
      Em x