Monday, 30 January 2012

My new love (that you've probably been using for ages)


To begin with I didn't really see the attraction of Pinterest... but after using it for only days, I was hooked! If you've been hibernating or something and don't know what it is, Pinterest is "a vision board-styled social photo sharing website where users can create and manage theme-based image collections". It's well designed, easy to use and actually a great tool. I've been using it to keep track of things I want to make, recipes I want to try, great ideas and pretty things.

To put it simply, it's just cool. Let me know if you're not in and want an invite. You can find my pins here.

2 comments:

  1. My you certainly have racked up a fair number of pins for only a few days....good work! Its a total time sucker, but also a way better way of organising inspirations and 'things that deserve my attention later' than filling up my bookmarks bar (in which I can never find anything cos its too full).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on it a while now - a full months I think... I just meant that it didn't take long to get hooked! It is fabulous.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x