Thursday, 3 January 2013

30 Before 30 - the finale



Just before Christmas I turned 30, so you know what that means right? Yup, I should have completed my 30 Before 30 list by now.... but as I mentioned here, I didn't and it doesn't bother me at all. I did 17 (18 if you include #30 - document each of the tasks on my blogout of the 30 tasks, mainly the enjoyable ones. More than 50% is a pass right? 

There are still some I'd really like to do - take a silver jewellery class or course, break my nail biting habit, and go to Cirque de Soleil, some I'll probably do without even thinking about it - go to Orana Park, try Pimms, and walk the Godley Head track, and one which I'll probably never do - only eat raw food for a week.

Thanks for coming on the 30 Before 30 journey with me, and sorry if you were hoping I'd finish it and rave about how great it feels. 

I hope 2013 has started well for you. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. i love these kinds of lists!
    pimms is my alco. drink of choice (when i'm not preggy that is) and so i have to insist that, if you've not tasted it yet you have to have it properly' the first time-made with ginger ale and with both cucumber and orange slice on the side (the cucumber esp. is essential) and just a little ice and mint.
    the best place i ever tasted it in Christchurch was at Tiffanys, no idea if it is still open or not post quakes, but if your going to do it, do it in style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Max, thanks for the comment!
      We made some Pimms at home over the summer - with all the good stuff, ha ha. Yip, it was delicious, but a little too easy to drink. :P
      Just added your blog to my reader list.
      -Em :D

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x