Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Clearing out - for new and exciting things!

Hello! I bet you've forgotten about me, haven't you? Well.... I'm back, with fingers itching to get crafting and ideas filling my sketchbook. I've just ordered a whole lot of supplies to make a new range - a bit different to my previous work, but still keeping with what I know and love. I'm hoping it will be ready by the middle of November, just in time for Christmas markets. 

In the mean time, I'm trying to clear out all my old stock, so head over to my Felt store for 30% discount on all stock. Just enter the voucher code 'clearout' at the checkout and the discount will be automatically applied. 

Sorry I haven't been around here lately, but please follow me on Instagram for more frequent updates and snaps of the new range in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x