Saturday, 4 January 2014

2014 is going to be great

Just popping to say that I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, and I hope you had a lovely, restful break to enjoy summer (if you're in the southern hemisphere that is).

Thanks to all you (yes, you!) for taking the time to read my blog. I really, truly hope that 2014 is fun and amazing for you all.

I'm starting a new job in a few week's time (after being made redundant from the job I was in for eleven years, early in December). I'm a bit anxious, but also excited to be starting this year with something new and challenging. Does anyone have any tips for coping with first day nerves?

xox

PS. My shop is open again now too, should you need any gifts or treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make my day!
Em x